Welcome back to our HRCA Fitness Classes! Due to the Corona Virus the following safety precautions are in place for fitness programs:
- There will be a limited capacity on all classes. Room capacity is based on square footage.
- Classes are first-come, first-serve and we encourage participants to arrive 15 minutes before your class.
- Please use our online fitness schedule as your reference for which classes are operating at this time. We will not have printed schedules as this is subject to change.
- Our schedule will be online only and updated in real-time here: https://hrcaonline.org/classes-camps-activities/recreation-center-amenities/schedules/fitness-schedule
- Classes will be programmed to use very little equipment initially, as well as not sharing equipment.
- Participants will spray and wipe down their equipment after use to eliminate multiple-person touch points.
- We have taped off spots in each studio to ensure appropriate distance in classes.
- Doors will remain open during classes for increased circulation.
- Participants must bring their own water bottles.
- Please bring your own yoga mats if you have them.
- We are not planning to continue daily Zoom classes at this time.
- We have extended all fitness passes in conjunction with the time we are closed.
We are working diligently to provide a clean, safe environment for you, but with all things related to COVID-19 there is inherent risk. It is up to you to choose to use the HRCA amenities, knowing that you assume risk when gathering with other people and visiting other facilities.