- What: The purpose of the Delegate meeting* is to propose/recommend to the Board of Directors the following:
- Rules and regulations respecting the use and operation of the HRCA Recreation Facilities
- Propose increases and/or reductions for the Recreation Function Common Assessments (RFCA’s) necessary for the operation of the Recreation Center
- Propose improvements to the Recreation Facilities
- Advise staff and propose recommendations which improve operating systems and procedures between the members and the Recreation Centers
- Ensure fair and equal use of the Recreation Centers and review programs and program policies to insure they meet the needs of the membership
- Who: The Delegate body is an advisory committee to the Board of Directors. Members are elected by the district homeowners to represent their neighborhoods in association matters.
- Meeting Time: Third Tuesday of the month, 6:30 p.m.
- Meeting Location: Recreation Center at Eastridge, Community Room
*Attendance at the monthly delegate and Board of Directors meetings is necessary for Delegates to adequately represent their districts and fully understand any and all issues which come before the community. At these meetings the delegates receive updates and reports from the Douglas County Commissioners, Douglas County Sheriff’s Department, the Highlands Ranch Metro District, HRCA Board of Directors, and the HRCA Staff. All HRCA Meetings are open to our members.