Adopted Administrative Fee Schedule
Effective January 1, 2016
Non-Sufficient Funds Returned Check Fee: $20.00
Administrative Fees are as follows:
- New Home And Resale/Transfer Fee: $175.00
- Refinance Fee: $50.00
Charged to provide estoppel certificate for assessments pursuant to
Section 8.39 of the community declarations.
- Late Fee / Default Letter: $25.00
Charged to homeowners when assessments are past due.
- Lien Fee (File & Release): $100.00
Charged to homeowners when assessments become an additional 30 days past due.
- Demand Letter Fee: $105.00
- Summons & Complaint: As per invoice
- Complaint Filing Fee: As per invoice
- Return on Summons: As per invoice
(Note: The following fees are passed through at cost and do not include legal fees that will be billed separately at cost).
- Service of Process Fees: As per Invoice
- Applicable Court Filing, Jury and Other Court Fees: As per Invoice
- Recording Fees: As per Invoice
- Ownership and Encumbrance Report: As per Invoice
- Additional Legal Fees and Costs: As per Invoice
Architectural Fees are as follows:
- Notice of Non-Compliance Fee (File & Release): $100
- Non-Compliance Fines: click for details
- Room Addition Submission: $100.00
- Home Improvements
Tier 1: $15
Tier 2: $40
- Commercial Signage: $150 | Two or more signs: $200
- Minor Site Modification: $250
- Large Commercial Project (DRC Review): $300
- Commercial Estoppel Certificate: $135
- Residential Estoppel Certificate: Assure property compliance prior to sale: $40
- Additional Legal Fees: As per Invoice
Note: “As per Invoice” fees are passed through at cost directly from legal invoices.