Covenant Frequently Asked Questions

I know I won’t be able to complete my landscaping by the required 90 days. How do I get an extension?

You may request an extension by submitting a form to the Architectural Committee stating the reasons for your request and the date you plan to complete the project. The Committee will review your request and you will receive their written decision.

Your information will not be given out and will strictly be used for the purpose of sending information as it relates to HRCA

Search Our Local Biz Directory