All archers must have either a day or season pass to use the range. Information on purchasing passes is below.
Archery Day Pass
- All Archery Day Passes must be purchased and used on the same date.
- All three public ranges Backcountry Outdoor Center (Static & 3D) and Wildcat Mountain require a pass. Additionally, Wildcat Mountain requires you to provide your own target.
Archery Day Pass
Purchase Online: Click the above button to purchase archery pass online. Each archer must purchase a pass. To access the “member” (Highlands Ranch resident) price, you need to login following the “proceed to checkout screen.” The receipt, either printed or in an email on your phone (with the date of purchase), will be your pass.
Purchase by Phone: Call 303-471-7020. Request that the staff email you your receipt which will be your Day Pass when/if a range staff checks it.
Purchase In-Person: Visit any HRCA Recreation Center to purchase your Day Pass at the Member Services desk. Request that the staff email you your receipt which will be your Day Pass when/if a range staff checks it.
PROBLEMS? If you are having trouble with online purchase and phone purchase, as a last resort email: [email protected]. Explain the trouble you are having, and we will arrange payment at a later date. The email you send will be your pass for the day. Under no circumstances should you shoot without a pass or an email sent to [email protected].
Archery Season Pass
- Archery Season Passes are current from June 1-May 31 of each year.
- Season passes must be purchased at any of the four HRCA Recreation Centers as a photo is required.
- Season passes are not available for purchase online.
- Season passholders must have their pass on them at all times while using any Backcountry Wilderness Area archery range.