Parties are two hours and time slots are: 9:30 -11:30 a.m., 1:00 - 3:00 p.m., and 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.. Host families are welcome to arrive thirty minutes before their start time to set up. WHAT TO EXPECT:
We provide basic decorations, tablecloths, wet wipes, trash bags, and clean up. We do NOT provide any tableware or utensils. Outside food and drink are welcome (with the exception of alcohol). We do not have any refrigeration services available and recommend using coolers for items that need to remain cold.
Closed-toe shoes are required for all events and participants. Long pants are recommended as people, especially children, can be sensitive to the grasses.PRICING:
Parties start at $200. By clicking on the party picture above you’ll discover more details about activities, included capacity, and pricing. There is an additional charge ($10 per child) for every child that exceeds the included capacity with a maximum of 30 participants (15 for hayrides). For $20, you can add on s’mores for all participants, plus a campfire pending conditions. Parents are welcome to stay and are not included in the total head count (exception: hayrides). Parties must be paid in full at time of booking to secure reservation. DIRECTIONS:
All of our birthday parties begin at Backcountry Base Camp: 6005 Ron King Trail, Littleton, 80125. Click for map and directions CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations made more than seven days in advance will be refunded with a $50 cancellation fee.
- Refunds will not be given for cancellations made fewer than seven days before the scheduled event.
- HRCA BWA reserves the right to modify or terminate any party to accommodate unforeseen circumstances. In said event, every attempt will be made to notify the planner as soon as possible. If a mutually agreeable alternative date/time cannot be agreed upon by the planner and HRCA, a full refund will be offered.
- Hayrides are subject to weather and road conditions.
- These parties run rain, snow, or shine with the exception of excessive rain, lightning, and temperatures at or below 25 degrees. Refunds are not issued for inclement weather*.
*Inclement Weather Policy: In the event of heavy rain or snow, we will contact you to reschedule your program. Programs typically run rain, snow, or shine. In the event of lightning, Backcountry staff will instruct guests on lightning protocol. If lightning is within ten miles or thunder is heard, all guests are required to immediately seek refuge in cars and wait for Backcountry staff to notify guests when the program will resume, 30 minutes after the last lightning strike. If lightning delays the planned activities for more than one hour, Backcountry staff will work with you to reschedule your party. If fewer than 30 minutes remain in your program when a storm moves in, your party is considered completed. We reserve the right to make decisions regarding weather and safety of participants.
CONTACT: To inquire about, or ti schedule a Backcountry Birthday Party, please contact Maggie John at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-471-7054