60-90 minutes (times are noted on the program description)
Cost: 60-minute programs; $10/scout with a minimum fee of $100
90-minute programs; $15/scout with a minimum fee of $120
90 minute horseback programs: $20/scout with a minimum fee of $120
Capacity: For effective teaching, we limit scout programs to 20 scouts per program. Horseback programs are limited to 12 scouts per program. We encourage troops to contact other troops in the area to partner together on these programs.
What to Wear: Closed toe shoes are required for all participants. Scout programs typically run rain, snow, or shine, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather.
Location: All of our scout programs begin at Backcountry Base Camp: 6005 Ron King Trail, Littleton, 80125. Map & Directions
Late Arrivals: Please inform us if you are running late to your program. Should your group arrive late, the program will still end at the scheduled time.
Payment: A deposit of 50% is due 14 days before the program date. Remaining balance must be paid before the start of the program.
- More than 7 days in advance: We will issue a refund minus a $20 cancellation fee.
- Fewer than 7 days in advance: We will hold 50% of the total program fee.
- Programs may be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the scheduled start of the program at no cost, subject to availability.
Book a Program
Booking: Jess.Fangman@hrcaonline.org or 303-471-7054.
When inquiring about a program, please provide the following information:
- Troop name and number
- Main contact name, e-mail address, and cell phone number for day of program
- Program(s) requesting
- First and second choice of date and time
- Group size and ages
- Special accommodations needed for your Scouts