Find the forms needed for everything from home improvements to new member recreation forms, activity and program waivers to sub-association forms. 

We are trying to make it easy for you to fill out and submit forms. The HRCA uses many different forms to gather information from members. To make it easier to find the form you're looking for we created this directory. 

Home Improvement Submittal Forms

Making changes or updates to your property or home and need approval from the Architectural Committee? Fill out an online request form: Home Improvement Submittal Forms

Member/Recreation Center Access Application Forms

These forms must have signatures. After filling out, print, and sign. You may fax, mail or bring the form in to a recreation center; fax: 303-471-8905, address: HRCA Membership, 9568 University Blvd., Highlands Ranch, CO 80126. Please bring your completed New Resident Information Form into the membership office to get your membership card. Also, you may need the Consent to Tenant Form if you wish to give your recreation center privileges to your renters.

Sports, Fitness, Recreation Forms:

Properly executed waivers may be faxed, mailed or delivered to a registration office located at any recreation center. If you use online registration the waiver is included in the registration process.

Backcountry Program Waivers:

Title Company Status Statement Form:

Status Statements are completed by Title Companies only prior to the closing of a sale on a property. Status Statement Request

Volunteer & Committee Forms:

Bulletin Board Classified Ad Form:

Have something to sell? Use this form to post an item on the recreation centers' bulletin boards. Bring the completed form into the HRCA registration desk at the facility where you'd like your ad posted. (You can post at all four facilities). You can advertise garage sale type items. No commercial or for profit business ads. (No Realtors, no home sales, no business services, no animal sales). The boards are cleared the 1st and 15th of every month.

Free Ad Form

Advertise with HRCA:

Vendor Applications:

Interested in participating in one of the many community events or trade shows? Go to the Vendor Information and Forms page to fill out an application: Vendor Information and Forms