The Taste, a community favorite, features all you care to enjoy of wine, beer, and spirits provided by Davidsons Beer, Wine, & Spirits; and sumptuous cuisine from over 30 area restaurants. The ever popular outdoor beer garden will be back once again with additional seating and music!
A commemorative wine glass is included with admission while supplies last. Make your tasting experience more enjoyable by purchasing a reusable plastic plate with a slot for your wine glass. For only $5.00 each it will be the end of the struggle of juggling a paper plate, fork, and wine glass.
Tickets: $35 in advance; $40 day of event, if not sold out. Must be 21+ to attend. ID's will be checked. No children or infants.
for this Event
You may also purchase tickets at any HRCA recreation center or call 303-791-2500. Tickets will be available at the door, if not sold out. All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be issued. For general information call 303-791-2500.
Join other local restaurants to provide a taste of your best food or beverage. It's a great chance for you to market your restaurant to hundreds of people from the community.
If you are a restaurant or brewery looking to participate in this years' Taste of HR please download the application, fill it out and email it to Danielle.Coryell@hrcaonline.org.
Silent Auction Beneficiary:
Each year a silent auction is held in conjunction with the event, with all proceeds going to a local nonprofit charity. This is a great opportunity for nonprofits to showcase their organization and raise funds for their cause.
Please check back at the beginning of January for the Beneficiary application. We hope you consider applying for this great opportunity!
2018 Participating restaurants:
The 2018 Tasting Series:
Baron of Bacon
The Melting Pot
The Makery Cake Co.
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Blue Spruce Brewing Company
The Ranch Smokehouse and Grille
Cranelli's Italian Restaurant
Red Bird Farms
Grist Brewing Company
Oroweat Organic Bread
Buffalo Wild Wings
Restaurants and Breweries are constantly being added. Please check back as we get closer to the event for a full list of participating restaurants and breweries in 2019.
Questions about the Silent Auction? The Taste of Highlands Ranch Silent Auction Rules
(will be updated for 2019 soon)
- Bidding on silent auction items at “The Taste of Highlands Ranch” will start at 6:00 p.m. and close at 8:30 p.m.
- A bid may be made by printing your name, cell phone number, and the amount you wish to bid on the top blank line available on the bid sheet located by each item.
- Minimum bids will be listed on each bid sheet. Please make all bids in accordance with the increment stated on the respective bid sheet.
- The highest closing bid highlighted by an auction official will be the winning bid.
- Winning bids will be posted by 9:00 p.m.
- Payment MUST be made this evening, May 4, 2018. All auction items will be released to the highest bidder only after payment is made.
- Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover will be graciously accepted this evening.
- Items will be available for payment and pickup between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m.
- A silent auction table monitor will be available to assist with any questions you may have.
- Restaurant, entertainment, and hotel gift certificates do not include tax, gratuity and/or liquor unless otherwise stated. Hotel certificates are based upon availability and require advanced reservations.
- The beneficiary is not responsible for the declared values of merchandise represented in this auction.
- All sales are final and no exchanges or refunds are available.