Friday, May 4, 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. • Recreation Center at Eastridge •
$35 in advance; $40 day of event, if not sold out. • Must be 21+ to attend. ID's will be checked. No Children. •
All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be issued.
You may also purchase tickets at any HRCA recreation center or call 303-791-2500. Tickets will be available at the door, if not sold out. All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be issued. For general information call 303-791-2500.
Join other local restaurants to provide a taste of your best food or beverage. It's a great chance for you to market your restaurant to hundreds of people from the community.
If you are a restaurant or brewery looking to participate in this years' Taste of HR please download the application, fill it out and email it to Danielle.Coryell@hrcaonline.org.
Silent Auction Beneficiary:
Each year a silent auction is held in conjunction with the event, with all proceeds going to a local nonprofit charity. This is a great opportunity for nonprofits to showcase their organization and raise funds for their cause.
This year, the silent auction beneficiary will be the American Cancer Society! The American Cancer Society is a global grassroots force of nearly 2 million volunteers dedicated to saving lives, celebrating lives, and leading the fight for a world without cancer. From breakthrough research, to free lodging near treatment, a 24/7/365 live helpline, free rides to treatment, and convening powerful activists to create awareness and impact, the Society is attacking cancer from every angle. For more information go to www.cancer.org.
The Highlands Ranch Community Association is proud to partner with the American Cancer Society to help in the fight of a world without cancer. We hope that you support them as well by buying tickets to this event and purchasing items at the silent auction!
Participating restaurants to date for 2018 include...(more to come...):
Restaurants and Breweries are constantly being added. Please check back as we get closer to the event for a full list of participating restaurants and breweries in 2018.
The 2018 Tasting Series:
January 20 - Hot Cocktails and Cordials
February 24 - Spirit Tasting: Tiki Cocktails
April 21 - International Wine Tour
May 4 - Taste of Highlands Ranch
June 2 - Beer Festival
July 14 - Oaked & Smoked-American Whiskey and BBQ
October 25 - Sip & Savor with the Experts
Silent Auction Rules (will be updated for 2018 soon)
(These rules are for The Taste of Highlands Ranch Silent Auction only)
1. Bidding on silent auction items at “The Taste of Highlands Ranch” will start at 6:00 p.m. and close at 8:30 p.m.
2. A bid may be made by printing your name, cell phone number, and the amount you wish to bid on the top blank line available on the bid sheet located by each item.
3. Minimum bids will be listed on each bid sheet. Please make all bids in accordance with the increment stated on the respective bid sheet.
4. The highest closing bid highlighted by an auction official will be the winning bid.
5. Winning bids will be posted by 9:00 p.m.
6. Payment MUST be made this evening, May 4, 2018. All auction items will be released to the highest bidder only after payment is made.
7. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover will be graciously accepted this evening.
8. Items will be available for payment and pickup between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m.
9. A silent auction table monitor will be available to assist with any questions you may have.
10. Restaurant, entertainment, and hotel gift certificates do not include tax, gratuity and/or liquor unless otherwise stated. Hotel certificates are based upon availability and require advanced reservations.
11. The beneficiary is not responsible for the declared values of merchandise represented in this auction.
12. All sales are final and no exchanges or refunds are available.