Recreation Membership

Recreation Membership

All Highlands Ranch homeowners living in designated neighborhoods are members of the HRCA. If you have not yet registered for a membership or are new to Highlands Ranch, register at any of the four recreation centers. A staff member will meet with you to answer questions and issue membership cards.

Recreation Centers

After residents purchase a home in Highlands Ranch, the title company will send homeowner information to the HRCA administrative office (this usually takes two to three weeks). New residents must then come into one of the recreation centers to complete a Member Information Form and purchase a membership card for $8.00.  Member Forms

Household residents may need the following proof of residency: driver's license which reflects the new address or two of the following ID's (in conjunction with a photo ID)

  • Student ID
  • Checking Account
  • Voter Registration Card
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Colorado ID
  • Paycheck stub with address
  • Utility Bills (gas, electric, phone, cable, internet) - cell phone bills not accepted
  • Vehicle Registration form with address

Renters must present a copy of the lease which is signed by the owner and the Renter Information Consent to Tenant Form completed by the homeowner in order to receive a membership card. This relinquishes the homeowner's right to use the facilities. Member Forms

Membership Services

  • Phone: 303-791-2500
  • Hours: Monday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.  |   Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Membership Card Costs:

  • Membership card fee = $8.00/card
  • Replacement card fee = $8.00/card

All HRCA members must show their card upon entering the HRCA recreation centers. Children six and younger must be supervised by someone 12 years or older at all times and do not need a card to enter the facilities.

Retreat, Palomino, Village, and Gleneagles Residents

Residents of the Retreat, Palomino, Village, and Gleneagles sub-associations may sign up for HRCA recreational facility usage for the additional per quarter recreational assessment fee. Simply register at the HRCA Assessment Office located in the Recreation Center at Eastridge, 9568 University Boulevard to obtain your membership. After registering, you may obtain your membership card from the membership office at any of the recreation centers. For more information call 303-471-8958.

Learn about Guest Passes

Still have a question? Call us at 303-791-2500 or email

Sign-up or Update Membership Information.

Your information will not be given out and will strictly be used for the purpose of sending information as it relates to HRCA

Search Our Local Biz Directory