Skip to content
Close All


The HRCA uses many different forms to gather information from members; for example home improvement requests, new member recreation center applications, and activity and program waivers. We try to make it easy for you to fill out and submit forms. Use this directory to find the form you need. 

HRCA Property Owner Forms

Member/Recreation Center Access Application Forms

These forms must have signatures. After filling out, print, and sign. You may fax, mail or bring the form in to a recreation center; fax: 303-471-8905, address: HRCA Membership, 9568 University Blvd., Highlands Ranch, CO 80126. Please bring your completed New Resident Information Form into the membership office to get your membership card. Also, you may need the Consent to Tenant Form if you wish to give your recreation center privileges to your renters.

New Resident Information Form
Renter Information and Consent to Tenant Form
Member Minor Permission Slip
Non-Member Minor Permission Slip
Nanny Form
Program Guest Information Form

More Forms Information

Questions? Contact HRCA: 303-791-2500