Skip to content
Close All

Resident Frequently Asked Questions

Whether you are new to Highlands Ranch or if have lived here for years, you may find answers to these questions about the community helpful.

HRCA New Members

Outdoors: Highlands Ranch

Covenant & Community Information

What can I do about a neighbor's vicious and barking dog?

You can file a complaint with the Douglas County Sheriff's Office: File a Complaint

This guide may be helpful: Dogs in Douglas County – Off-Leash & Guide to Responsible Dog Ownership

Another resource is: Douglas County Animal Control Services

More Information

Still have questions? Contact the agency for answers.

  • Douglas County: 303-660-7400
  • Highlands Ranch Community Association: 303-791-2500
  • Highlands Ranch Metro District: 303-791-0430