Covenant Frequently Asked Questions

Common Home Improvement & Covenant Questions

How do I get approval for my exterior home improvement project?

All exterior home improvements require approval from the Architectural Review Committee. Please see the Process for home improvement project request page for specific details based on the type of improvement.

More Covenant Information

Still have Questions?
Contact: HRCA Community Improvement Services Department Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., at [email protected] or 303-471-8821. Office is located in the Recreation Center at Eastridge, 9568 University Blvd., Highlands Ranch, CO 80126.