Skip to content

Covenant Frequently Asked Questions

Common Home Improvement & Covenant Questions

What is the guideline for having a recreational vehicle at my home?

Please follow the link below to our Residential Improvement Guidelines and download the PDF.
Reference Section 2.47 on page 21 for the most current information regarding Motor Vehicles/Recreational Vehicles.

More Covenant Information

Still have Questions?
Contact: HRCA Community Improvement Services Department Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., at [email protected] or 303-471-8821. Office is located in the Recreation Center at Eastridge, 9568 University Blvd., Highlands Ranch, CO 80126.