HRCA has opened the outdoor tennis courts at Southridge and Northridge, by reservation only, for play as of Monday, April 27. While we are excited to safely open this amenity to our members, the following are guidelines that we will be need to enforced for the safety of members.
- All members must have reservation to play. Reservations can be made at HRCAonline.org.
- Courts will be open from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Singles only – no doubles play permitted at this time.
- All benches, cabanas and picnic tables have been removed.
- All roll dryers and scorecard posts have been removed.
- Staff will sanitize bathrooms and tennis court entrances four times per day.
- There should be no socialization or gatherings before or after play.
All Residents are expected to follow the rules set forth by the HRCA. Any violations of these rules could result in the facility being closed and the residents forfeiting the opportunity to play. Please see Tennis Court Safety Guidelines for complete list of rules and guidelines.