Coached Swim Program
Coached & Competitive swimming is an integral part of HRCA swimming. Swim Programs are divided by age and skill level.
- Convenient times and dates offered at multiple locations
- Classes fill quickly, if a class is full, be sure to get on the waitlist so if spots open up you can be contacted.
- A professional coaching staff and a variety of high-quality programs enable participants to become advanced competitive swimmers or have swimming become a part of your long-term health regime!
Adult Coached Swim
Adult Swim Pass
Your membership card will be pre-loaded for either 10, 20 or 30 pre-paid visits to participate in any of the Adult Coached Swim Programs. No extra card to remember to bring and you can participate in any of the below programs offered at the times most convenient to you. Call 303-791-2500 to purchase a Program Pass bundle or stop by any HRCA Recreation Center to begin your journey to better health and making new friends.
- Adult Coached Swim 10 Visit Program Pass: $65/$70
- Adult Coached Swim 20 Visit Program Pass: $115/$130
- Adult Coached Swim 30 Visit Program Pass: $167/$185
Want to learn how to swim laps to increase your fitness, but are intimidated to come and swim laps on your own?
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30 - 7:30 a.m., Northridge Recreation Center
Are you looking to do your first triathlon and need help with your swimming? Have you done a few triathlons but still feel uncomfortable in the water? Then this class is for you! Join Tri H2O and improve your stroke technique, build your endurance, and gain confidence for the swimming leg of your next triathlon.
Mondays and Wednesdays, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m., Northridge Recreation Center
Perfect for overall fitness for all swimming levels. You must be able to swim a workout for one hour including interval sets. Endurance and stroke technique are emphasized.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 9:15 - 10:45 a.m., Northridge Recreation Center
Join other competitive swimmers and work on stroke technique and becoming faster and more comfortable in the water. Must be comfortable swimming for one hour sessions and already have a competent freestyle technique.
Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m., Northridge Recreation Center
Visit the following sites for more information:
For More Information
Email or call 303-471-8942
Inclement Weather Updates
For program cancellations due to inclement weather please visit the Program Cancellations page or call 303-471-8942 for updates.