Registration paperwork is needed for all our camp sessions. Once you’ve registered, please check your email for an invitation to fill out the paperwork. All of our paperwork is paperless through a company called ePACT. If you have never used ePACT, you will be directed to create an account, and will then be able to provide the requested information about your child(ren). If your child(ren) were at Camp Backcountry last year and you already created an ePACT account, you will be directed to update info and fill out this year’s waivers. For questions regarding registration and paperwork please email the Camp Director at [email protected] or call 303-471-8876.
All paperwork is due by May 1st for summer sessions. If you register after May 1, paperwork is due within a week of registration. Campers may not attend camp without completed paperwork; no exceptions.
If a session that you are interested in is full, you may register for the waitlist at no cost. If a spot becomes available, we will contact you. We will hold waitlist spots for three days after we contact you. Payment must be received in full within those three days in order to reserve your campers’ spot. After three days, if we have not heard back from you or if payment is not received, the spot will be forfeited and will be given to the next person on the waitlist.
Cancellation or transfer requests:
- Before May 1: You may cancel any camp session and receive a full refund (minus a $5 processing fee).
- After May 1: We will hold 20% of your total camp cost for cancellations made.
- Within 2 weeks (14 days) of camp session: Any cancelation made is non-refundable.
- For transfers out of an expedition or high adventure camp a transfer fee of $75 will be charged if the request is made less than two weeks (14 days) prior to the session start date due to financial agreements with outside contractors.
- For all Off-season sessions: You may cancel or transfer more than 2 weeks (14 days) and receive a full refund (minus a $5 processing fee). Within 2 weeks (14 days) of your camp session, any cancellation made is non-refundable.
email the Camp Director at [email protected]
or call 303-471-8876.