Who Can Play:
Adults 18 and over are eligible to play; all ages are welcome for Family Pickleball
In order to balance equal playing time and promote a recreational atmosphere, please utilize the following Rules and Rotations:
- If less than four players are waiting to play, the rotation should be two new players on, and the two players on the losing team will rotate off. The two winners of the court are suggested to then split up and partner with the two new players joining the game.
- If more than four players are waiting, the rotation should be all four players are off and four new players come on. Teams for the new game can be decided amongst each other.
- If we have 12 or more players waiting to play we will change all matches to rally scoring. The games that are in progress can finish play with regular scoring.
- When exiting a game and we are playing four on four off, the team that won the match will get to place their paddles down first.
- Players should line the paddles up next to each other and not on top of each other to determine which player is next in line for a court.
- If a player decides to “stack paddles” this means the player wants to play with a certain player or players. If this is a decision you make you might get jumped by another player or players. This all depends on the number of players that are participating that day.
- Players can always choose to move their paddle back in line, but never forward unless they are jumping a “stack”.
- Players should only touch their own paddle and always be aware of where they are in line for a court. If players do not pay attention they may be skipped over.
There are no challenge courts or reserving courts for multiple games.