Highlands Ranch Beer Festival - June 2
Vendors:Highlands Ranch Homebrew Competition
This event keeps growing and is now one of the community favorites, and tickets sell out every year. Come join us. Fill out an application today.
Business Vendor Application
Food Vendor Application - FULL
About the Event:
Saturday, June 2, 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., Civic Green Park
Live music, local and national breweries and lawn games will be present at this event. Unlimited one ounce samples and a souvenir tasting glass is included in the ticket price.
Admission to the park is FREE! You do not need to purchase a ticket to enter the park. Only ticket holders will be allowed to sample beers at the festival.
Submit you brew for a chance to win prizes! Bottles must be turned into Grist Brewing Company during normal business hours May 20 - 30.
Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in each category will win ribbons. Overall winners will receive medals and 1st place wins $100, 2nd place wins $50, 3rd place wins $25.
- 6 12oz bottles labeled with the label printed off HRCA website.
- Limit one entry per category per person.
- HRCA and Grist employees may enter, but may not judge in the category they are entering.
- Flip tops and 22 oz bottles are not acceptable.
- Bottles must be free of ink, paint, or paper labeling other than the competition entry label.
- Bottle caps must be neutral i.e. no lettering or graphics.
- Bottles must be turned in at Grist on Town Center by closing on May 29th.