Q: What is the alcohol policy?
A: The HRCA permits alcohol in the Debus Wildcat Mountain Auditorium with the following guidelines:
- No alcohol may be sold at any time.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly limited to beer, wine, and champagne.
- No alcoholic beverages may be served prior to 11:00 am and service of alcoholic beverages shall cease no later than 45 minutes prior to end of rental period.
- The following minimum Security Deposits are required for function at which alcohol will be served:
- If the function will include 50 or more attendees:
A certified and insured bartender supplied by a caterer acceptable to the HRCA. Only such bartender will be authorized to serve alcohol.
An off-duty police officer shall be provided by the HRCA. The fee of the police officer plus 15% shall be paid by renter to the HRCA.