Does your high school student want to spend the summer adventuring outdoors, teaching and playing with kids? Our Leader-in-Training program gives high school students training, mentorship, and real-life experiences to sharpen their organization, social, and responsibility skills. LITs earn volunteer hours along with first-hand professional experience.
In order to be considered for this program, both new and returning LITs must send a letter of interest to the Camp Director between December 1 and April 30. LITs must commit to a minimum of two weeks. Slots are competitive and will be filled on a rolling basis.
Submit Letter of Interest
- Ages 14-17, entering 9th – 12th grade
- 8:50 a.m. – 4:10 p.m.
- All of our LITs walk away with 70+ hours of community service
- The Camp Director will write a personalized letter of recommendation for 17 year-old LITs, if requested
- Sleep under the stars at the LIT-only Campout!
- Before and After Care and Camp Shuttle available