Never stop exploring.
Spring has sprung, which we think calls for some outdoor exploration! As the days are getting longer, the air warmer, and the animals more active, it’s the perfect time to explore the Backcountry. Depending on what mother nature delivers, we’ll learn about the science of snow or study the blooming world around us - all as we go on countless adventures.
- Ages 7-13, in 2nd-8th grades
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- We always take advantage of what mother nature throws at us...we might build snowmen, roast marshmallows around the campfire, or search for insects in the spring flowers.
- No cancellations ever due to weather. We have an indoor classroom to warm up in on cold days.
- Daily and weekly registration available
- Before and After Care available
- Unique activities each day of spring break camp. Come for one day or stay for them all.