Let your kid live the ranch life at our brand new horse camps at Camp Backcountry. Campers will find themselves immersed in learning about the equine species, riding in the arena and on trails, and spending their days on adventures both at the Horse Corrals and at Base Camp. We're welcoming some new four-legged friends this summer, goats and a donkey, in addition to our resident chickens and ponies—all of which will be included in Horse Camp happenings. Horse Camp veterans and first-timers alike will be lassoed into a summer in the saddle that they'll never forget.
- Ages 11-13, entering 6th-8th grade
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Riding in the arena and on the trail
- Interactions with all of our barnyard critters
- A healthy mixture of riding, groundwork, horse care, games, and adventure
- Counselor camper ratio is 1:6
- Before and After Care and Camp Shuttle available