Never stop exploring.
We think that the crisp autumn air makes for the perfect time to go on an adventure! Come explore animal adaptations, migrations, and hibernations, learn winter survival skills such as shelter building and fire starting, and discover the tricks and treats of nature as Halloween nears! Did we mention cozying up around a campfire to roast s’mores?
- Ages 7-13, in 2nd-8th grades
- 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- We always take advantage of what mother nature throws at us...we might build snowmen, roast marshmallows around the campfire, or play in the fall foliage
- No cancellations ever due to weather. We have an indoor classroom to warm up in on cold days.
- Daily and weekly registration available
- Before and After Care available
- Unique activities each day of fall break camp. Come for one day or stay for them all.