Skip to content
Close All

Camp Backcountry - FAQs

What paperwork do I need to fill out?

Camp Backcountry uses a platform called CampInTouch to collect all required forms. Upon registration, you will receive an email that will link you to the Required Paperwork page (coming soon). This page has every piece of information you will need to successfully fill out the required paperwork. Every individual “journey” is laid out for families, whether you’ve created a CampInTouch account before, or not. All forms must be completed by May 1 for summer sessions, and at least one week prior to each off-season session. Reach out to [email protected] with any questions.