Skip to content
Close All

Camp Backcountry - FAQs

What if my child has allergies, dietary restrictions?

Please indicate all allergies and dietary restrictions your child has when you fill out the paperwork on CampInTouch. If your child has an inhaler or epi-pen, you must fill out and submit the appropriate health forms on CampInTouch. All medication forms must be signed by a doctor. If you have any questions about this, please contact [email protected], for assistance.