HRCA Free Ad Form
Print this FREE Ad Form, fill it out, and bring it to the HRCA registration desk at the facility where you'd like your ad posted. (You can post at all four facilities). These must be garage sale type items. The boards are cleared the 1st and 15th of every month.
An internet database of county government offices in the United States. Use our site to locate your county assessor, board of elections, chamber of commerce, child support offices, colleges, coroner, courts, and much more, with all relevant details.
Report Community/Public Sprinkler Problems
- Metro District 303-791-2185, ext. 545 or 303-634-8042
Metro District maintains the landscaping for Highlands Ranch parks, open space, and trails.
- HRCA 303-471-8844 | email
The HRCA maintains the landscaping around the four recreation centers. To reduce the carbon footprint the HRCA uses mulching mowers and has installed rain sensors.
With many plans for the coming years, the Chamber is confident that there will be more ways to give Highlands Ranch businesses a voice in the community.
Highlands Ranch Road News
Visit the Highlands Ranch Road Improvements website to learn more about road improvement projects, maps and schedules.
Get answers to multiple family housing and home based businesses
Permits, setbacks, inspections, etc.
- Engineering & Parks: 303-660-7490
- Operations (road & bridge): 303-660-7480
- Snow Removal (major roadways & schedules): 303-660-7480
- Residential-Snow: 303-660-7476
- Road & Maintenance: (potholes) 303-660-7480
- Traffic/Vision Obstruction: 303-660-7490
- Chase Drain Information: 303-660-7487
Douglas County Master Gardener
Garden and landscaping questions 720-733-6935 or email
Developer questions, commercial properties 303-791-8180
- Parks & Open Space: 303-791-2710
- Open Space Issues/Complaints: 303-791-2710 x246
- Parks: 303-791-2710 x220
- Fencing: 303-791-2710 x5926