Please know that your health and safety are very important to us, and we appreciate your patience and flexibility as we implement State and County COVID mandates. We ask that everyone abide by the following guidelines to keep our staff and our community safe and healthy and allow us to remain open.
Several new procedures are in place:
- Facility hours have been modified to 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday-Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Temperature checks will be done on anyone entering the facilities
- When inside our facilities, masks are required
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance
- Use provided wipes to clean off equipment after use
- Limit your workout to 60 minutes to allow others use of the facilities
In addition, capacity will be limited in the recreation centers (this will include the number of people participating in programs and camps, as well as using workout equipment). If you arrive and the building is at full capacity, you may need to wait outside for entry.
What is open, now?
- Administration offices will be open as normal from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Cardio/ Free Weight/ Circuit – by reservation only.
- Gymnasium – for programs and programmed activities (pickleball, badminton) in limited capacity only. Open gym by reservation only.
- Programs- check website for programs and restrictions/guidelines for each program
- Fitness classes and Personal Training
- Backcountry – trails and archery range – check website for programs
- Tennis Pavilion/Indoor Tennis
- Golf Simulator at NR – singles or two people of same family
- Batting Cages
- Indoor Pools; Pool Guidelines & Reservations
- Racquetball courts at Northridge
- Running Track at NR – opened June 15 (all other tracks remained closed due to cardio equipment spacing)
- Hot Tubs at Westridge and Northridge. Only 2 people will be allowed in the hot tubs at a time. Members will be given 15 minutes; there is a waitlists next to the hot tubs.
What is NOT currently open?
- Sand Volleyball
- Running Tracks (except Northridge, see above)
- Saunas, Steam Rooms, Eastridge and Southridge Hot Tubs
- Climbing Wall
- Facility Rentals
- Water Fountains- please bring your own water bottle
- Senior Lounge – Can’t safely reopen at this time for seniors due to confined space limitations restricting effective social distancing.
When will these amenities open?
They will open when we can maintain social distancing and it is safe to do so according to health officials. Please be patient with our staff as we implement these new procedures. We look forward to welcoming you back into our facilities.
We are working diligently to provide a clean, safe environment for you, but with all things related to COVID-19 there is inherent risk. It is up to you to choose to use the HRCA amenities, knowing that you assume risk when gathering with other people and visiting other facilities.