Skip to content
Close All

Community Services Phone Numbers & Websites

Find phone numbers and web links for local law enforcement, public health, safety, transportation, school district and more! 

Key Community Websites and Phone Numbers

Reporting a Community Problem

Streetlight Outage Reporting
Report a street light outage: Street Lights or

Report a Road Repair
You can use this form to report curbs, gutters, sidewalks, or potholes in need of repair.

Douglas County Animal Control
Need to report a barking or vicious dog, roaming animals, number and types of animals.

Report Community/Public Sprinkler Problems

  • The Metro District maintains the landscaping for Highlands Ranch parks, open space, and trails.
    303-791-2185, ext. 545 or 303-634-8042

  • The Highlands Ranch Community Association (HRCA) maintains the landscaping around the four recreation centers.
    303-471-8844 or email

Parks, Trails, Open Space Issues: Highlands Ranch Metro Districts

  • Parks & Open Space Issues/Complaints: 303-791-2710 x246
  • Parks: 303-791-2710 x220
  • Fencing: 303-791-2710 x5926

More Community Resource Information

Still have questions? Contact the agency for answers.
An online database of county government offices in the United States. Use this site to locate your county assessor, board of elections, chamber of commerce, child support offices, colleges, coroner, courts, and much more, with all relevant details.