Thank you for taking the time to update your household information for our software upgrade. 


  1. The Tenants listed on the Lease Agreement will be required to fill out the form for EACH permanent member that is renting in the household. 

  2. Individuals that are listed on the Lease Agreement, will simply need to bring in a copy of a Consent toTenant Form filled out by Property Owner, copy of the lease and a picture ID to get their membership card on or after December 1, 2016. 

  3. All renters not listed on the Lease Agreement and over the age of  21, will need to provide proof of residency and be verified. The following are types of proof of residency that HRCA accepts. Each item must have the property address listed correctly.

  • Driver’s License
  • Bank Statement
  • Utility Bill
  • Paycheck Stub
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Voter Registration card
  • Vehicle Registration

You may upload these forms directly into the Renter Information form by following the step by step process. Or, these items can been brought to any recreation center on or after December 1, 2016 when you get your new card!


Your information will not be given out and will strictly be used for the purpose of sending information as it relates to HRCA

Search Our Local Biz Directory