New Homeowner Membership Sign-up

  1. Please fill out the provided form for EACH permanent member of your household. 

  2. Individuals that are on the Warranty Deed, will simply need to bring in a photo ID to get your new card!

  3. Individuals not on the Warranty Deed and are ages 21 and over, will need to provide proof of residency and be verified. The following are types of proof of residency that HRCA accepts. Each item must have the property address listed correctly.

  • Driver’s License
  • Bank Statement Utility Bill
  • Paycheck Stub
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Voter Registration card
  • Vehicle Registration

You may upload these forms directly into the Home Owner Information form by following the step-by-step process. Or, these items can been brought to any recreation center to get your membership started and pick up your new card!

Having problems viewing this form? Click here to open in a new tab.

Your information will not be given out and will strictly be used for the purpose of sending information as it relates to HRCA

Search Our Local Biz Directory