The Taste, a community favorite, features all you care to enjoy of wine, beer, and spirits provided by Davidsons Beer, Wine, & Spirits; and sumptuous cuisine from over 30 area restaurants. The ever popular outdoor beer garden will be back once again with additional seating and music!
A commemorative wine glass is included with admission while supplies last. Make your tasting experience more enjoyable by purchasing a reusable plastic plate with a slot for your wine glass. For only $5.00 each it will be the end of the struggle of juggling a paper plate, fork, and wine glass.
Tickets: $40 in advance; $45 day of event, if not sold out. Must be 21+ to attend. ID's will be checked. No children or infants.
You may also purchase tickets at any HRCA recreation center or call 303-791-2500. Tickets will be available at the door, if not sold out. All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be issued. For general information call 303-791-2500.
Join other local restaurants to provide a taste of your best food or beverage. It's a great chance for you to market your restaurant to hundreds of people from the community.
If you are a restaurant or brewery looking to participate in this years' Taste of HR please fill it out the application.
Silent Auction Beneficiary: SLEEP IN HEAVENLY PEACE
Each year a silent auction is held in conjunction with the event, with all proceeds going to a local nonprofit charity. This is a great opportunity for nonprofits to showcase their organization and raise funds for their cause. This year, our choose beneficiary will be Sleep in Heavenly Peace.
Sleep in Heavenly Peace has a simple mission: No kid sleeps on the floor in our town.
All children deserve a safe, comfortable place to lay their heads. Across the US, too many boys and girls go without a bed—or even a pillow—to sleep on. These children end up sleeping on couches, blankets, and even floors. This can affect their happiness and their health. That’s where Sleep in Heavenly Peace comes in. They’re a group of volunteers dedicated to building, assembling and delivering top-notch bunk beds to children and families in need. Their organization has grown steadily over time, and they are working on opening more chapters in different states to serve more people.
So many great charities provide clothing, meals, and toys to families in need. But as wonderful as this aid is, few organizations offer suitable beds and bedding to the kids in these families.
Sleep in Heavenly Peace wants to help fill that gap. If a child needs a bed, we want to make sure they get one. No kid sleeps on the floor in our town.
To learn more about this great organization please visit their website at www.shpbeds.org
If you wish to make a donation to the Silent Auction, please reach out to Jim Freeman at Jim.email@example.com
The 2019 Tasting Series:
February 9 - Spirit Tasting: Tiki Cocktails
March 2 - International Wine Tour
April 13 - Tequila and Tacos
May 3 - Taste of Highlands Ranch
June 1 - Beer Festival
July 13 -Rosé in the Ranch
August 3 - Oaked & Smoked-American Whiskey and BBQ
November 2 - Sip & Savor
Questions about the Silent Auction? The Taste of Highlands Ranch Silent Auction Rules
(will be updated for 2019 soon)
- Bidding on silent auction items at “The Taste of Highlands Ranch” will start at 6:00 p.m. and close at 8:30 p.m.
- A bid may be made by printing your name, cell phone number, and the amount you wish to bid on the top blank line available on the bid sheet located by each item.
- Minimum bids will be listed on each bid sheet. Please make all bids in accordance with the increment stated on the respective bid sheet.
- The highest closing bid highlighted by an auction official will be the winning bid.
- Winning bids will be posted by 9:00 p.m.
- Payment MUST be made this evening, May 4, 2018. All auction items will be released to the highest bidder only after payment is made.
- Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover will be graciously accepted this evening.
- Items will be available for payment and pickup between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m.
- A silent auction table monitor will be available to assist with any questions you may have.
- Restaurant, entertainment, and hotel gift certificates do not include tax, gratuity and/or liquor unless otherwise stated. Hotel certificates are based upon availability and require advanced reservations.
- The beneficiary is not responsible for the declared values of merchandise represented in this auction.
- All sales are final and no exchanges or refunds are available.