Join us as we kick off another great Summer Concert Series. Pack a picnic and enjoy great music at the park. Kona Ice will be serving shaved ice.
Admission is free!
The park, 9651 S. Quebec Street, is behind the Highlands Ranch Post Office. There is limited parking available at the park. The bike lane on southbound Quebec south of University Blvd, adjacent to the park, is closed 4:00 - 9:00 p.m. for this event so that the bike lane can be used as overflow parking. Please leave your dogs at home for this event.
2019 Series Line-up:
June 6 - TBD
June 13 - TBD
June 20 - TBD
June 27 - TBD
July 11 - TBD
July 18 - TBD
July 25 - TBD
Did You Know... HRCA brings fabulous live music to Highlands Ranch year-round?
Don't miss the following 2019 concerts and shows:
- Winter Cultural Series - January 10, 24, February 7, and 21
- Denver Gay Men's Chorus - March 14
- Dueling Pianos- April 5
- Culture on the Green - May 24, June 28, July 26
- Jazz at the Mansion - August 8
- Summer's Sunset Concert - August 23
- Oktoberfest - September 21
- Classical Music Series - October 17, November 14, December 12
- Curtain Call at the Mansion - November 7
For details see the Events' Calendar