THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT. NO TICKETS AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR.
You watch the documentaries, listen to the podcasts, read the true crime books. Now join us for a live presentation of cold cases solved by Detective Steve Ainsworth from the Boulder County Sheriff's Office. He'll take you behind the scenes of the investigation from beginning to end!
About Detective Steve Ainsworth
- Law Enforcement Officer since June 13, 1977
- Has attended St. Louis University Medical School Medicolegal Death Investigation Basic and Masters’ courses
- Participated in over 1,000 hours of death investigation related training
- Speaker at Colorado Coroner’s Association Conference 2x a year since 1994
- Speaker at Wyoming Coroners’ Association since 2012
- Death Investigation trainer for over 100 different agencies
- Lead investigator in numerous death cases
- Has investigated over 2,000 deaths of all causes and manners
- Has been recognized in District Court as an expert in Death Investigation
Enrollment is strictly limited. You must be at least 21 to attend. Cash bar. Advance registration a must. The cost is $20 in advance, includes one cocktail. $30 day of if not sold out.
• Thursday, October 25 • 7:00 - 8:30 p.m. • The Falls Event Center •
$20 in advance includes one cocktail; $30 at the door, if not sold out • Must be 21+ to attend. ID's will be checked. No Children.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
You may also purchase tickets at any HRCA recreation center or call 303-791-2500. Tickets will be available at the door, if not sold out. All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be issued. For general information call 303-791-2500.