Bike and Pet Parade - 8:45 a.m.
The HRCA Family Bike and Pet Parade allows families to dress up everyone, including the pet and bikes, and show their patriotic spirit! Make a sign to identify your family, if you like. This patriotic parade is for children 2 - Grade 6. Parent must stay with child. FREE to participate. Registration not required. Families will stay together. The line up will begin at 8:30 a.m. in the street that runs between Garbanzo Restaurant and Raising Cain (9285 Hepburn Street.) The parade route takes participants south on Hepburn to Highlands Ranch Parkway east and south into Town Center South parking lot. Families may then find a place to watch the Community Parade. Start Time – 8:45 a.m. Length of parade is .2 miles.
VISIT THIS PAGE NEXT YEAR, SAME DATE, FOR AN APPLICATION.
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE HERE AND IN OUR RECREATION CENTERS IN APRIL
Family Bike and Pet Parade Staging & Route Map
4th of July Community Parade -9:00 a.m.
The Highlands Ranch Community Association’s (HRCA) annual Fourth of July Parade will bring the community together in celebration of our nation’s birth.
Beginning at 9:00 a.m., community members will line the streets of Highlands Ranch to enjoy a Family Bike & Pet Parade and the Community Parade (starts in front of the Kaiser Permanente Bldg, 9285 Hepburn Street) and a 5K race. Back by popular demand, candy will be distributed during the parade. For the safety of your children, please encourage them to stay out of the street.
HRCA Event/Weather Line: 303-471-8888
from 5:30 a.m. to approximately 11:00 a.m. on July 4th are:
- Highlands Ranch Parkway between Lucent and Broadway
- Ridgeline from Dorchester to Highlands Ranch Parkway
- Blake Dr. from Ridgeline Blvd. to Highlands Ranch Parkway
- Safeway shopping center parking lot
- Home Depot parking lot
- Michael's parking lot
- Super Target parking lot. Enter through Town Center Blvd. & Sgt. Chris Falkel Dr.
- Mountainview Community Christian Church, 40 East Highlands Ranch Parkway
- St. Luke’s United Methodist Church, 8817 Broadway
- Christ Lutheran Church, 8997 Broadway
blog comments powered by