The Beer Festival will be held rain or shine unless weather conditions are determined to be unsafe so bring your rain gear and come prepared for Colorado weather!
Individual beers will be available for purchase.
Colorado, often called the “Napa Valley of Beer”, is home to over 250 local breweries and brewpubs. In celebration of our beer culture the HRCA proudly presents the 5th Annual Highlands Ranch Beer Festival. Live music, local and national breweries and lawn games will be present at this event. Unlimited one ounce samples and a souvenir tasting glass is Included in the ticket pricing. Must be 21+ to partake in tastings. Individual beer will be available for purchase. Proceeds will benefit the Highlands Ranch Scholarship Fund.
The festival is open to all ages; however, only those over 21 can consume alcohol. Proper ID required upon entry. Admission to the park is FREE! You do not need to purchase a ticket to enter the park. Only ticket holders will be allowed to sample beers at the festival.
Tickets: SOLD OUT $35 in advance, $45 day of if not sold out.
VIP Hour - SOLD OUT- $50 will get you access to the festival at 1:00 p.m. and a limited edition t-shirt! T-Shirt Size Chart
Tickets available April 3, 2017 at 10:00 a.m.
NEW! Highlands Ranch Homebrew Competition
Submit you brew for a chance to win prizes! Bottles must be turned into Grist Brewing Company during normal business hours May 13 - 29.
Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in each category will win ribbons. Overall winners will receive medals and 1st place wins $100, 2nd place wins $50, 3rd place wins $25.
- 6 12oz bottles labeled with the label printed off HRCA website.
- Limit one entry per category per person.
- HRCA and Grist employees may enter, but may not judge in the category they are entering.
- Flip tops and 22 oz bottles are not acceptable.
- Bottles must be free of ink, paint, or paper labeling other than the competition entry label.
- Bottle caps must be neutral i.e. no lettering or graphics.
- Bottles must be turned in at Grist on Town Center by closing on May 29th.
Entry Form and Beer Labels
Brewery Application -FULL
Business Vendor Application - FULL
Food Vendor Application
2017 Participating Breweries:
The 2017 Tasting Series:
July 15 ~ Oaked & Smoked-American Whiskey and BBQ
November 11 ~ Sip & Savor with the Experts