Click for Photo Album
The Taste of Highlands Ranch will celebrate 19 years of wine, food and fun this year.
The Taste, a community favorite, features all you care to enjoy of wine, beer, and spirits provided by Davidsons Liquors. Sumptuous cuisine from over 25 area restaurants.
A commemorative wine glass is included with admission while supplies last. Make your tasting experience more enjoyable. Purchase a reusable plastic plate with a slot for your wine glass for only $5.00 each and end the struggle of juggling a paper plate, fork, and wine glass.
We are excited to announce Developmental Pathways as the 2014 Taste of Highlands Ranch Beneficiary! All proceeds from the Silent Auction will benefit this worthy organization. Come prepared to shop the auction knowing it is going to an amazing local nonprofit!
Calling all local restaurants! Are you a local restaurant? Come showcase your culinary delights to over 500 Highlands Ranch residents at the Taste! Join over 35+ restaurants for a fun evening of food, desserts, spirits, beer and wine. Submit your application today to be a part of this event. Restaurant applications can be found by clicking here!
Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 day of the event, if the event is not sold out.
Must be 21 years of age or older - ID's will checked at the door.
A Big THANK YOU to our 2014 Restaurants:
Anthony's Pizza and Pasta
BTO Self Serve Frozen Yogurt
C.B. & Potts
Cranelli's Italian Restaurant
Eileen's Colossal Cookies
EVOO Marketplace, LLC
Hansen and Brittle, LLC
Lamar's Donuts and Coffee
Native Grill and Wings
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Noodles and Company
On The Border
Picky Bean Coffee Roasters
Rocky Mountain Catering Company
Salsa Brava Fresh Mexican Grill
Town & Country Foods
You may also purchase tickets at any HRCA recreation center or
call 303-471-8859. Tickets will be available at the door, if not sold
out. All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be issued. For
general information call 303-791-2500.
The 2014 Tasting Series:
January 11 - Coffee Tasting
May 2 - Taste of Highlands Ranch
August 16 - Cigar and Spirit Tasting
October 18 - Coffee Tasting
November 15 - Wine 101December 5 - Sparkling Wine Tasting
(These rules are for The Taste of Highlands Ranch Silent Auction only)
1. Bidding on silent auction items at “The Taste of Highlands Ranch” will start at 6:00 p.m. and close at 8:30 p.m.
2. A bid may be made by printing your name, cell phone number, and the amount you wish to bid on the top blank line available on the bid sheet located by each item.
3. Minimum bids will be listed on each bid sheet. Please make all bids in accordance with the increment stated on the respective bid sheet.
4. The highest closing bid highlighted by an auction official will be the winning bid.
5. Winning bids will be posted by 9:00 p.m.
6. Payment MUST be made this evening, May 2, 2014. All auction items will be released to the highest bidder only after payment is made.
7. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover will be graciously accepted this evening.
8. Items will be available for payment and pickup between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m.
9. A silent auction table monitor will be available to assist with any questions you may have.
10. Restaurant, entertainment, and hotel gift certificates do not include tax, gratuity and/or liquor unless otherwise stated. Hotel certificates are based upon availability and require advanced reservations.
11. The beneficiary is not responsible for the declared values of merchandise represented in this auction.
12. All sales are final and no exchanges or refunds are available.
| Privacy Statement | Contact Us | Sitemap
Copyright 2014 Highlands Ranch Community Association, Inc.